Solve the case and save Christmas whilst supporting the Trust with this online 'whodunnit' game, brought to you by Play Helps.
Enjoy this family friendly deduction game, played in your browser.
1 to 6 players for 60 to 90 minutes where you get to be the detective and it's only £10 with 70% of the proceeds going to the Trust.
Not many people know but, to enable Santa to keep his naughty list up to date Santa's elves spend some of their holiday time, when they are not at the North Pole making toys, amongst the people of the world!
Some of them have become quite famous, Elf-is Presley, Elf A Fitzgerald, Mariah Fairy just to name a few.
Each group of elves brings a radio beacon with them and a few days before Christmas they send a message to the north pole and the reindeers come and pick them up. Booksh Elf and his quiet sister Sh Elf who run the library at the north pole, Yours Elf who usually goes home to Norway for his holidays, Ruude Elf who looks after the welfare of the reindeer and whose nose gives away his love of beer, Hiss Elf from Elfghanistan had all planned to go to Telford this year but, changed their mind and went to Great Snoring instead as they had heard that some residents, had been very naughty and had founded an anti Christmas club.
The elves radio beacon is in the shape of a star and when the time has come, they climb the tallest Christmas tree they can find, place the star at the top and await the reindeer. The elves stored the star in the community centre but when, after the twelfth week in Great Snoring they went to pick it up it was gone. Only a dozen people have a key to the community center and as there were no signs of a break in it must have been taken by one of them.
After comparing the naughty list with the list of key holders the elves have made a list of the 6 suspects.
Can you help the elves find their star? Pull yourselves together and walk a mile in their pointy shoes!
Check the alibis of the six suspects and help identify the malicious malefactor in time to get the elves back to the north pole.
1. Buy the game for £10 by clicking on the 'Add to cart' button below. This link allows a team of players of up to 6 people to join the game. Note: You will need to play on a computer, the game is not designed to work on a phone or tablet.
2. Set a date to play with your team and connect up using your favourite communication platform. Zoom, Facebook rooms, Skype, WhatsApp, or whatever you’d prefer. A video connection is not essential but you need to be able to communicate with each other during the game.
3. When you are ready to play share the link with all of your team. Visit the link enter your player name (each player will need to do this). On the next screen you will be able to see who has joined the game, once the whole team is present, enter the answer to the question posed and click Reveal. Note: Once clicked the link is valid for 24 hours, please do not use it until you are ready to play.
4. Each player will now be able to see the game screen and can interact with the game elements.
5. Solve the case and save Christmas whilst supporting the Trust!
Important: The game is played via the internet so a stable connection is necessary.