The 25 Challenge
Help The Sara Lee Trust celebrate its 25th anniversary by taking part in The 25 Challenge.
Walk 25 miles, give up alcohol for 25 days or donate 25 items to our charity shops - whatever 25 themed challenge you take on, you can help the Trust to continue supporting local people affected by cancer and other life threatening illnesses. Whether you raise £25, £250 or £2,500 - we will be delighted with your support.
See our full list of 25 themed challenge ideas!
- Walk or run 25 miles and get sponsored
- Donate £25
- Hold a raffle with 25 prizes
- Bake 25 cakes to sell
- Donate 25 items to our charity shops
- Get sponsored to give something up for 25 days – it could be alcohol, chocolate, coffee or anything else.
- Take on 25 days of yoga
- Host an online fashion show with 25 outfits
- Take on a 25 hour sponsored silence
- Hold a scavenger hunt with 25 clues
- Swim or cycle 25 miles and get sponsored
- Take on a 25-movie marathon
- Host an online bingo night with 25 people
- Read 25 books this year
- Go without make-up for 25 hours
- Write a 25-line poem
- Host an online quiz and invite 25 people
- Tell 25 jokes for £1 each
- Have a 1990’s dress up day – dress like they did in 1996 when The Sara Lee Trust was founded
- Teach your pet 25 tricks this year
- Complete 25 good deeds
- Take on 25 laps of the garden
- 25 press-ups, sit-ups & squats daily for 25 days
- Get 25 people to sponsor you for any activity
- Your own unique 25 challenge!
How to donate the funds
Every penny raised from your 25 Challenge will help us provide our services to local people affected by cancer or other life threatening illnesses.
Any donation, no matter how large or small, will make a huge difference to someone who needs our help.
- Our JustGiving Page - You can upload your donations on our 25 Challenge Just Giving page
- By Bank Transfer - The Sara Lee Trust Fund | Sort Code: 40-52-40 | Account No: 00007770. Please use your surname and ‘25 Challenge’ as a reference and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the amount you are transferring and the date you transferred it for ease of administration.
Get in touch!
Let us know what your plans are and how we can help you – contact us at email@example.com
or call 01424 457969.